Build your Career with Hara Anargya!
We are looking for Chief Finance Officer to be part of our team in Jakarta.
Chief Finance Officer are responsible for identifying and securing merger and acquisition deals, managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products. The Chief Finance Officer steers the financial direction of the business, and undertakes all strategic financial planning and reporting to stakeholders. Chief Finance Officer handle all aspects of large transactions for a business, including due diligence.
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations
- Generating finance from shares and loans
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Support in targeting and winning business
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Financial analysis for group business performance (sales contribution, cost analysis, capital expenditure, monitoring financial ratios)
- Bank Facility reporting for loan monitoring
- Creating financial modelling for business projection
- Managing bond investors and assisting the investor relation team
- Supporting the banking team in raising target funds
- Creating forecast guidelines for Investor Relation
- The candidate for this position must have had at least 7 years of working experience in a corporat finance position
- Experience advising senior management on structured finance relating to banking, payments cybersecurity, and so forth.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Design, review and optimise tax structuring and considerations
- Proven track record
- Experience at board level
- Must have exceptionally good leadership skills, portraying an ability to influence a cross-functional team
- Good communication skills in drafting reports, proposals, and recommendations for senior finance leadership. These reports must, therefore, be clear, concise, unambiguous, and easy to understand
- Will have attention to detail